|Featured Presenters for SNW Spring 2010 include:|
- Anthony Abbattista, Vice President, Technology Solutions, Allstate Insurance Company
- Martin Gomberg, Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President, A&E Television Networks
- Jeff Kubacki, Chief Information Officer, Kroll
- Joe Lacik, Senior Vice President, Information Services, Aviall Services, Inc., a division of The Boeing Company
- Lawrence Lessig, Director of the Edmond J. Safra Foundation Center for Ethics, and Professor of Law, Harvard Law School
- Benjamin Woo, Vice President, Storage Systems, IDC
At SNW, you can choose from over 150 educational sessions and network with peers from around the globe, plus visit with top solutions providers in the world’s largest Expo devoted to storage and related technologies. This is your opportunity to quickly gather reliable, firsthand, practical knowledge you can put to work right away.
SNW is where you can learn, share experiences and make decisions. Join your peers and industry experts at SNW!
|Interested in Sponsoring SNW?|
Details about sponsorships and their related entitlements are available in our downloadable sponsorship brochure.
|Connect with Your Peers at SNW|
|'Best Practices' Awards|
SNW, in conjunction with Computerworld and the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), is honoring IT user-organization case studies in its "Best Practices" Awards Program.