SNW is a rare opportunity to gain insight on the way user companies deploy their infrastructure management strategies in the enterprise. At SNW, IT executives join thought leaders, key solution providers, and their peers for a visionary overview of storage management promise.
An event focused on technologies and solutions, SNW can be a unique venue to both deliver, or learn of, a timely announcement. The media services offered by SNW include: pre-show access to exhibitor list and information, onsite press conference capabilities for sponsoring companies, and an onsite working press room equipped with Internet access and phone capabilities.
Are You a Member of the Press?
Members of the press are encouraged to attend this conference, and journalists who present valid press credentials will receive complimentary press registrations. To register as press, please click here.
Are You a PR Professional Representing a Sponsoring or Exhibiting Company?
SNW complimentary press passes are reserved for working print, online and broadcast journalists with commercial news organizations and industry analysts who publish with recognized research firms.
NOTE: Marketing, public relations, advertising, sales, art directors, managers, publishers and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press passes.
A history of being registered at previous SNW conferences does not guarantee approval or waive the credential requirements. Please note that completing the pre-registration process does not guarantee that you will receive a press pass.
SNW reserves the right to revoke an issued press pass at any time. Press passes will not be granted to anyone whose principal purpose for SNW is, in our judgment, for reasons other than covering it as working news media.
Print & Newswire Reporters
To qualify as media, print and newswire journalists may be asked to provide:
• A bylined industry-related article from your publication written by you and published within the last six months; copy must clearly show the name of your publication and your byline.
You must be a freelance journalist attending on behalf of at least one publication. Marketing, PR or other industry executives who contribute bylined articles to news outlets are not eligible for a press pass. Freelance writers from unqualified media outlets are not eligible for a press pass. Qualification of all media outlets will be determined by SNW.
To qualify as media, freelance journalists may be asked to provide BOTH:
• A letter from an editor or producer on organization letterhead stating that you are covering SNW on assignment for their news organization;
• A bylined, industry-related article from the publication you are representing published within the last six months; copy must clearly show the name of the publication and your byline.
Web sites must be previously established and updated regularly with original and current storage industry news.
Online media must meet all criteria below:
• The Web site must post original, dated, industry-related news at least once per week. Web site content must extend beyond newsletters, links, forums, personal diaries, opinion or personal analysis;
To qualify as media, online reporters you may be asked to provide:
• A copy/link to your online publication with your name and title appearing in an editorial capacity, including a bylined, industry-related article from your publication written by you and published within the last six months; the copy must clearly show the name of the publication and your byline.